Custom Search

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Skinny Alphabet Book Pages


These are pages for my Skinny Alphabet Book. I called it an Artist's ABZ Book. The alphabet goes from A to Z, yes. . . rather than from A to C. . .

Skinny Books are usually 4 x 7 inches.

I chose to work with actual materials as well as Digital Technology.

Among other things my pages so far have included Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, Digital Scans, Photographs and Digital Drawing/Painting.

This is a long term project in that i'm doing about one page a week. It's part of a challenge in a group where i'm a member.

A random letter is given as well as a technique or some item, or thing to
use within the page.

We are about half way through the alphabet altho i think i may redo my covers.

i like the way the pages are turning out. the way i had intended to bind the book may not have been the best choice so i'm considering some other options at this point.

i'm also having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment